Welcome to Temple Sinai!
Temple Sinai is a welcoming, inclusive reform Jewish community. We welcome members who are Jewish by birth, have converted to Judaism, or are married to Jews, as well as those who wish to learn more about the Jewish faith. We understand that our members have diverse religious backgrounds and needs, and recognize this diversity by offering a variety of religious services and Temple-sponsored activities.
The following principles are core to our community.
- We affirm that Torah is the foundation of Jewish life.
- We recognize the importance of communal prayer in creating and maintaining a vital Jewish community.
- We are committed to lifelong Jewish learning and actively promote it for all our members.
- We are a Temple community commited to our Youth.
- We are committed to Tikun Olam - repair of the world.
- We are linked by our covenant and unique history to Jews in every age and every place, in Israel and elsewhere.
- We are committed to the ongoing viability and stability of the State of Israel, and to the security and safety of its citizens, residents and visitors.
- We are part of a broader community of both Jews and non-Jews, and we embrace cultural and religious pluralism as an expression of the vitality of our Temple community.
- We are committed to providing a warm and welcoming, functional physical environment for the worship, study, socializing and for the support of the principles of Temple Sinai.
Click here for a PDF version of our "Fast Facts".