TEMPLE SINAI’S NEW K-2 ACADEMY IS SPECIAL!
Temple Sinai is excited to announce our NEW K-2 Academy, a Sunday morning program filled with Jewish cultural arts, knowledge, friendship, social action, food and fun for all children in Kindergarten through Grade 2!
What makes the Temple Sinai K-2 Academy special? I’m glad you asked!
The Academy program grows each year with your child’s interest and excitement about Jewish learning!
- Kindergarteners attend 9 sessions (about once per month), First Graders attend 18 sessions, and Second Graders attend weekly (25 sessions). All sessions take place on Sunday mornings for two hours.
- As your child grows in interest and excitement about Jewish learning and doing, and as you find value and meaning in Temple experiences and community, the family can adjust to Sunday programming gradually, over 3 years.
- The K-2 Academy is a creative program within Temple Sinai’s outstanding K-12 Religious School. Graduates of the Academy continue into our Grade three, 2-hour Sunday morning program.
Parents get to share three (3) informal and informative family programs with their K-2 children each year.
- These sessions provide opportunities to develop new adult friendships in a fun family environment that leads to a sense of belonging within the K-2 group and the wider Temple community
- Parents and children who share Jewish experiences form an early foundation for rich family discussions and wonderful, values-based memories.
The children develop deep, lasting friendships...
- We find that young children develop new friendships so easily in a relaxed environment that highlights Jewish values, such as kindness.
- Friendships developed early continue in strength through the challenging teen years, assisting in development of a positive, values-based Jewish identity.
Our outstanding teachers develop lesson components that stimulate curiosity, creativity and self-esteem...
- Young children love to manipulate new knowledge through creative arts and gaming. Learning and doing is fun!
- Social Action activities provide ways for your child to know s/he makes a powerful difference in the world.
We hope you’ll register your child for the K-2 Academy!
Please use this REGISTRATION FORM.
I look forward to getting to know you! Please call/email me with any questions and suggestions.
L’Shalom, To Peace!